Account Director / Senior Account Director - Digital + Direct
6 days left
This small, but perfectly-formed integrated agency is on the lookout for an Account Director/Senior Account Director to lead the CRM and customer engagement for some of their leading high-end financial services and lifestyle clients.
This Account Director/aspiring Senior Account Director will work closely with the senior management team and help deliver a broad range of strategic eCRM and digital communications projects.
Reporting directly into the Head of Client Services, and managing a couple of Account Managers, there’s lots of scope to add value and make an impact at this small, but growing agency. They have recently been winning significant new business, so it’s a great time to join.
It would ideally suit an Account Director looking for their next step up in the industry, or an already established Senior AD ready for a change from large-network life and up for a smaller, more agile and entrepreneurial culture, where you won’t just feel like another cog in the machine.
As an Account Director/Senior Account Director, you should also be able to demonstrate the right level of strategic thinking, commercial acumen and senior client-management skills, to be considered for this role.
- As an Account Director/Senior Account Director, you will be working across digital marketing (social, display etc), eCRM, and occasionally microsite/website builds too.
- You will be planning and supporting the end-to-end customer journey, where you will be driving improvements in customer engagement across each campaign.
- You will be the strategic marketing expert for your clients, understanding their key business objectives, and identifying opportunities to help them improve their communications.
- You will lead and motivate a small team, overseeing projects to brief, timescale and budget, and delivering effective and compelling work.
- Solid digital CRM and direct marketing experience (5 years+)
- An organised leader, used to dealing with senior blue-chip clients and able to work across multiple workstreams
- A confident presenter (ideally, who is used to pitching) with excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- A positive, energetic attitude (in a small agency working as a team and supporting one another is key).
- Previous global account experience also useful, but not essential.
If this sounds like your sort of Account Director / Senior Account Director role and you would like to have a confidential chat about it, please send your CV through below.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.
Apply for Account Director / Senior Account Director - Digital + Direct
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly