Classified Sales Executive - Consumer Titles
You will be responsible for generating revenue into the classified section across a broad range of Brands and categories for this major publishers, and you will need to nurture their existing relationships and develop new ones. You will be expected to generate maximum possible revenue and work to deadlines.
Summary: To play an active role in achieving sales targets, developing new business, growing existing business and increasing market share.
• To maintain and service existing classified advertisers to maximise revenue.
• To canvass new advertisers from a range of sources, including competitive magazines and exhibitions, to increase revenue into the brand.
• To maximise the number of calls and ensure that the optimum percentage of time is spent on the phone to new and existing clients, to maximise selling opportunities
• To be aware of client’s circumstances, business and market trends, magazine changes and budgets, to remain informed and maintain a high level of professionalism.
• To initiate ideas to help build the section
• To maintain organised correspondence, filing, client records and confirmations
• To attend the weekly meeting and prepare figures for review.
• To ensure the department maintains standard working practices, and all care is taken to protect the company from any third party claims
• To liaise with the production department on ad copy on a regular basis
• To ensure all of your pages are filled to deadline
• Monitoring and analysing competitive media for business leads
• Taking a proactive approach to managing your business