Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Automotive
Location: Onsite, Essex
Our Digital Marketing Managers play a pivotal role both with our clients and agency team, working onsite with our client and closely with the wider team here at the Unlimited Group.
As an onsite Digital Marketing Manager for this established multinational automotive brand, you will work closely with the agency, manufacturer and dealership network to plan implement and measure digital and social media marketing campaigns at a local level.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established digital marketing professional. You will be an expert in all things digital and ideally have experience within the automotive sector.
What you’ll do
- Work with selected dealerships, assisting in planning their digital marketing activity, offering insight and solutions to current challenges.
- Act as a consultant to dealers, to maximise understanding and use of digital and social marketing channels.
- Educate dealers on social and digital marketing techniques, offering insight and solutions to current challenges
- Champion creative ideas across digital and social channels, to drive a shared ambition with the client
- Aid the development of centralised marketing campaigns, conducting quarterly reviews and monthly status reports
- Attend manufacturers marketing meetings, regional sales meetings and agency updates as and when required
What you’ll need…
- Experience gained within a similar digital marketing role, either client side or agency, with strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of social and digital marketing techniques, with a clear understanding of their use and application
- You’ll be a great ambassador, adept at building and maintaining strong client relationships with the ability to develop strategies that fully reflect the client objectives
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills, with a sense of gravitas; you’ll inspire confidence
- Strong influencing skills are a must, as is the ability to remain calm under pressure
- An understanding of the automotive industry, and specifically the changing role played by dealer networks would be a great advantage, but not essential
Recently referred to as “the marketing industry’s best kept secret” the Unlimited Group is an integrated agency collective with an innate belief and commitment to the power of the possible.
Through our expertise in Art & Science we unleash the power of data, insight and digital creativity to deliver maximum impact for our Clients and provide them with Unlimited Possibilities.
What makes an Unlimiter?
Unlimited is home to some of the best brains in our industry but we’re always on the lookout for more. Of course, an intelligent brain will only get you so far – we also crave ego-free ones ready and willing to collaborate with others. We like our brains shaped like the letter ‘T’ – specialisms or deep interests are welcomed but a willingness to think beyond your immediate discipline is encouraged too. We want to hear from different and diverse brains, as it’s the collision of these that allow us to deliver unlimited possibilities for our clients.
All that said, the best brains are the ones that belong to a thoroughly decent human being. If that sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll get…
You get to work onsite with our fabulous clients, whist being part of our wider agency team. There’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 14th June 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly