Marketing Director - Real Estate - London/Amsterdam
DNA have been exclusively retained by a PE backed start up in the Industrial Real Estate sector to find a Marketing Director to lead them on this exciting journey. Are you Dutch and English speaking? Are you located or can locate to Amsterdam? If yes then please read on……
One of the most exciting starts ups backed by one of the largest private equity business in the world this customer led logistics company is looking to rapidly scale with over £5 billion of assets under its wing and looking for an industry leading Marketing Director to lead the drive of this relatively unknown brand to be built and grown from its home in Amsterdam...
Your roles and responsibilities will include :
- Define structure, processes, KPI's to create an efficient European marketing machine
- Plan / execute an overall marketing strategy by working closely with senior colleagues to get an understanding the strategies and business goals for each area.
- Roll out marketing best practices, localising plans, and identifying specific needs, constraints and opportunities.
- Ensuring effective brand guardianship throughout the team and the wider business.
- Lead public relations to improve awareness and market positioning.
- Writing annual strategic marketing plans.
- Agency management (including; PR, brand, digital etc.)
- Performance reporting, including ROI analysis.
- Internal communications.
- Managing a team.
Is it you?
We are interested to hear from you if you are a Marketing Director with a minimum of 8 years B2B experience in marketing including at least three years at a senior management level, ideally with listed market experience. European travel will be required with your main base being Amsterdam. Other skills and experience include :
- Extensive knowledge in a variety of disciplines in marketing.
- Experience in developing marketing and brand strategy in line with the strategic vision.
- Demonstrate ability to lead, inspire, and develop teams (ability to initiate structure where needed).
- Advanced and flexible line management skills; you will be able to adapt your approach to markets/entities with different priorities, challenges and requirements in terms of support.
- Demonstrable experience of leading marketing functions in high growth businesses.
- Proven track record in raising the profile of organisations in which you have worked.
- Persistence to execute in a high growth, frequently changing environment.
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- You will be passionate about your work, have a high attention to detail and strive for excellence.
Salary: Euro130k + relocation package (worth circa Euro20k) + bonus & a raft of benefits
If you enjoy being challenged and working in a fast-growing business, with autonomy where you will get the space to work in your own way, then we urge you to get in touch immediately by sending your CV via the link to be considered for this role. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter