6 days left
Marketing Manager - £35,000 - £38,000 - Bromsgrove
This long established group manufacturing organisation, with an excellent global reputation, based in Bromsgrove, are looking for a Marketing Manager for two of their leading businesses and brands.
As a small team, the Marketing Manager will have an important input into the business' and will be responsible for the marketing strategies and management of a range of day to day marketing activity across both brands. You will therefore already have a strong marketing background with proven experience formulating winning B2B marketing plans.
Key responsibilities include:
- Determine and implement cost effective B2B marketing strategies for two brands.
- Drive awareness of the company brand and expertise within the industry and market.
- Drive integrated B2B campaigns working closely with the in house digital/creative team both in the UK and internationally.
- Collaborate with all business functions, influencing senior stakeholders across the business.
- Work with the Engineering and Sales Teams during the product development phase to support product launch and PR into market.
- Help shape and define a content calendar and produce required content including blogs/video, social media and newsletters.
- Coordinate external marketing materials - flyers, newsletters, e-news publications, writing and editing copy as appropriate.
- Full event management and delivery.
- Manage PR content and external agencies.
- Database management/direct marketing - delivery of communications to target audience.
The successful candidate will have experience from a product market (construction, manufacturing, engineering or similar would be ideal).
This is a genuinely exciting role for the right candidate and offers the opportunity to completely own marketing for your brands, making a significant impact in the business.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly