Senior Motion Designer:
Major Players are working with a global family of healthcare communication companies who bring magic to our clients and programmes. They are pioneers in medical education. They incorporate health psychology and behaviour change principles into our work. Their purpose is clear. Their goal is to transform lives. Always.
This Agency specialises in healthcare and pharmaceutical communications design. They've been going for more than 20 years and pride themselves on consistently delivering excellent, innovative and engaging design to a wide portfolio of clients, bringing capabilities in creative design, digital design, motion graphics, video development and web design and development.
Their team deliver industry-leading design across the group client programmes and company initiatives. They have the ability to deliver creative work with flair across all types of materials including concepts, logo development, material production and artworking when needed, contributing to new business opportunities as well as existing client work.
A Motion Designer is responsible for:
- Working on projects from concept to production, making sure we maintain a strong idea, adhere to brand standards and meet project milestones/deadlines
- Presenting work internally and externally.
- Contributing to our creative process by sharing ideas and experience
- Transforming static creative into animation
- Telling a story through motion graphics and animation
- Being an advocate/champion for motion graphics
- Creating a wide range of video and animation assets from the development of short-form motion graphics to grading and editing of video footage
- Brainstorming ideas with wider teams responding to creative briefs
- Being a pro-active team player who can assist in the co-ordination of a variety of changing priorities in a dynamic team
- Working under supervision and on multiple projects
We are looking for individuals who have:
- Expert knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Proficiency within Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in videography would be an advantage
- A positive attitude, a love of problem solving and a desire to find solutions
- Education preferably in a creative discipline
- Ability to realise the vision for a project in an efficient manner
- Must be flexible, adaptable and a problem solver
- Ability and confidence to liaise with the wider team on briefs and to take direction
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Have the ability to work calmly under pressure as part of a team
Their culture is fundamental to the delivery of transformation. Harnessing the talent and ambitions of those we work with empowers us to deliver our magic. On top of this the benefits include:
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- Free fruit and drinks in all our offices!