Head of Brand
Head of Brand
Salary up to £53,000
Based central London
About the company
We are a leading charity dedicated to green spaces and opening up new places to explore and encouraging everyone to get outside. This is an exciting and interesting brand challenge, at a time of change, to make a lasting and tangible impact on the future success of the charity.
About the role
The Head of Brand will take a lead on ensuring the quality, consistency and strategic development of our brand promise. They will be responsible for raising awareness and understanding of the brand, growing our influence, driving action and ultimately bringing key audiences closer to our charitable purpose.
You will also be responsible for the leadership and development of the engagement team, delivering public facing campaigns and overseeing key communication channels including our website, social media and press channels.
- Senior and extensive brand expertise
- Experience leading on the review and relaunch of a brand
- A strong track record of developing and implementing organisational brand strategies
- Experience developing and implementing brand guidelines and materials to assist colleagues across multiple teams
- Experience working collaboratively across teams in the creation, testing, evaluation and roll-out of a coordinated programme of impactful communications and campaigns
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing channels and techniques
- Experience of implementing an integrated supporter engagement strategy which translates engagement into positive action
- Comfortable managing multiple budgets and participating in forecasting and budget setting processes and reviews
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience leading or briefing a media and PR team
- Ability to identify creative and innovative solutions as well as practical approaches to organisational issues.