Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
A tech savvy Social Media Manager is needed to join a global independent digital agency working with some of the world's most recognisable brands. With a growing hub in London this is a superb opportunity to join a leading agency who are expanding their UK presence.
With offices across the US and London, this Digital Agency has an enviable client list including Apple, Beats by Dre, Cirque du Soleil, GAP, Banana Republic, Hotels.com, Ralph Lauren and Sephora. With stunning offices, centrally located in Soho they are just a short stroll from Oxford Circus or Piccadilly Circus tube stations. The office has a growing team of passionate and talented digital specialists who are incredibly focused on delivering stunning campaigns with a strong team ethic to work together, making London a vital location for clients needing UK support.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating and managing social media campaigns for a key client. On a day-to-day basis the Social Media Manager will be creating and delivering vital social media reports, manage all reporting needs across all channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest, formulate program insights based on brand knowledge, manage paid social plans as well as coordinating social listening feedback and influence insights. This is a diverse role that will use all your social media knowledge to create a social buzz around clients' campaigns.
To quality. You should be a Social Media Manager / Media Planner/ Social Marketing Manager / Media Buyer / Programmatic Media Planner / Communications Manager / Digital Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Manager / Digital Content Manager / Marketing Communications Manager, or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- An in-depth and all-round knowledge of the social media world / culture – you know which influencers are key to campaign success;
- A similar background within a social media / digital marketing agency;
- Excellent content delivery and social media / community Management skills;
- A passion for social media and the digital marketing landscape;
- An understanding of all social media platforms and how these can be leveraged for commercial success;
- Experience of mentoring and team leadership;
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills;
- An active interest in the latest trends;
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
Some additional travel to the US offices will be required throughout the year. The ability to travel overseas will be necessary to be considered for the role.
This is a unique opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join a progressive, forward thinking agency who are at the top of their game. In return for your hard work you will receive all the usual benefits plus the agency's Christmas party in Texas.