Account Manager – Digital - Global Agency
Account Manager ready for an exciting new challenge with a global automotive client?
We have a great opportunity for an Account Manager with a solid background in digital platform delivery to make their mark in a dynamic digital environment.
You'll be working with the UK's fastest growing agency who specialise in building onsite teams for their clients. The role is primarily to build websites, intranet sites and dealership portals for one of the world's biggest car manufacturers. You will be working onsite with the client in Farnborough, experiencing the very best of both agency and clientside worlds.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Retaining and growing both client and agency partner relationships
- Support Project Manager with task prioritisation and team workload planning
- Support Project Manager with day-to-day client communications
- Set client expectations and work closely with all stakeholders
- Support the Account Director in developing and implementing account plans
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- To have managed multiple client and partner stakeholders
- Be adept at leading successful and complex digital deliveries
- Experience of developing digital offerings for clients
- Used to building and developing a strong network of relationships across a variety of stakeholders
- Have worked as part of an agile scrum team
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Strong organisational and presentation skills
- Sound commercial decision-making skills based in agency, client, and industry knowledge
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to work for a world-class agency on a global brand.
Salary and benefits
Up to £35k with benefits