Marketing Executive - Lead Conversion
Marketing Executive - Lead Conversion - £28,000 - £30,000 + bonus + benefits - Milton Keynes
The opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive focused towards lead generation/conversion to join this established business services organisation in Milton Keynes where they consider their people to be a big deal! Making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of their priority list!
As a Marketing Executive focused on lead generation/conversion you will manage and own the end-to-end marketing funnel lead generation process and will be responsible for driving unqualified leads (passed over by the top of the funnel) through the funnel, nurturing prospects into marketing qualified leads.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, define and deliver the B2B marketing lead generation activity calendar and its ongoing management.
- Multi-channel delivery of the middle and bottom of the funnel activities.
- Design and develop workflows that engage prospects with the business's products and the services that they offer.
- Liaise with the Marketing Business Analyst to continually measure the success of your area of the funnel.
- Utilise HubSpot's marketing automation features to nurture unqualified prospects.
- Manage the key conversion points in the workflows, including forms, landing pages, website CTA's and email templates continually measuring the performance of these conversion assets.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep the business ahead.
- Be agile and support other areas of the funnel when requested by the B2B Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will have the ability to think about and manage processes, to work efficiently and effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders and will be able to manage relevant budgets, reporting and regular analysis of conversion marketing activity.
This is a fast paced and demanding role but it's not all work! Break out spaces, a stocked kitchen, sofas, TV and social activities are all part and parcel.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.