Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency - Global Tech Client
Our client is an established marketing and brand communications agency with a reputation for executing highly successful communications campaigns within the B2B area across numerous sectors.
Due to continued success and exciting new client win they are now looking for a dynamic and driven Senior Account Manager with a proven track record in managing multi touch integrated campaigns.
The Senior Account Manager holds a key role in delivering integrated digital marketing programmes.
As an experienced B2B marketer, you’ll be confident in engaging with key stakeholders in developing commercial relationships while day-to-day, you will relish delivering marketing programmes - from shaping the brief through to timely/profitable delivery of all marketing programmes. Your relationships with clients will ensure that they see you as an extension to their marketing team while effectively managing the agency resources to provide exceptional creative and marketing services to focus accounts, to meet revenue and profit targets. Some of the core responsibilities include:
- Solving marketing problems for clients.
- Ensuring all marketing programmes are delivered on-time, on-budget and performance delights the client.
- Demonstrating continual monitoring of progress against marketing plans and analysis of results, taking remedial action as necessary to ensure achievement of targets.
Key skills that you will need to bring to this role as Senior Account Manager include:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency
- A solid degree (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM
- Have a clear understanding of the dynamics of digital/integrated marketing, digital technologies, and buyer behaviours.
- Your natural demeanour will be an outgoing personality. You will be leading stakeholders and confident in questioning briefs to ensure we are fully equipped to deliver smart solutions.
- You will be passionate about constantly developing your knowledge and understanding of your clients’ business, their brands, corporate image, market position, and their competition, enabling you to add value to marketing programmes when solving clients’ problems.
- Be curious at all times, use initiative and most of all, be a problem solver.
In return for your knowledge and experience as a Senior Account Manager, our client offers a generous salary of £32-40k, designed to attract Senior Account Manager’s of the highest calibre.