Insights Manager (mat cover)
Salary circa £37,000
Based central London
A leading tourism agency helping to develop Britain's visitor economy and working in partnership with the UK Government and other tourism boards both in the UK and overseas.
The Insights Manager will work across a variety of data sources, projects and deliverables: continuous sources of data, annual projects and ad hoc research. A key component of the role will be analysing a major change to the International Passenger Survey, the UK’s official statistics on international tourism, working closely with the Office for National Statistics.
- Manage all elements of company's analysis and communication of the International Passenger Survey data
- Support the Head of Research and Forecasting in identifying company's research needs and lead on the delivery of a research programme
- Manage company's participation, data analysis, report writing and communication
- Ensure company's research is communicated internally and externally and its findings and implications are understood through compelling presentations and reports
- Deliver insights to key stakeholders
- Highly numerate. Proven analytical skills including the ability to interpret numerical data and identify trends.
- Experience in an insight or market intelligence role, ideally in the travel/tourism sector, either agency or client side. Proven track record of managing and delivering regular insight updates to meet business needs.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal. Experience of presenting to a range of audiences. Good report writing skills. Ability to present data in a way that is simple to interpret and inform organizational decision making.