Award winning design agency is looking for a talented Creative Artworker for their studio in London Bridge.
The creative artworker will be responsible for print and online artworking and production working across a wide range of communication mediums to include branding, direct mail, advertising, exhibitions, outdoor, and digital projects.
This role is focused on contributing relevant skills on both small and large projects with an excellent production output and a good ear for listening.
• Focus on detail and accuracy of creative output
• Be willing to help and support other members in the design team
• Contribute creative inspiration and experiences from the outside world
• Show enthusiasm in learning new digital and print production techniques
• Understand and learn efficient ways of working and time management
• Be willing to put in extra time to support projects and the design team when required
• Demonstrate enthusiasm and begin to show understanding of strategy, experience and communications work
• Contribute and participate in the culture of the agency
• Good communicator of ideas, output and working with remote teams in different countries
• Ability to ask questions, be a great listener, be a sponge
• Great Adobe Creative Suite skills with a working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
• Awareness of relevant production techniques and software applications
• Good technical and digital skills including retouching, visualisation and a sharp eye for detail
• Outstanding knowledge and command of all basic design principles
• Openness to direction from other members in the design team
• Demonstrate time management skills with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
• 3+ years of experience
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly