Major Players are working with a leading fashion brand based in North West London, we are looking for a Traffic Manager who's primary focus will be to manage the workflow of their busy marketing team.
The Traffic Coordinator will:
- Take ownership and run daily creative workload meetings
- Keep marketing manager and stakeholders up to date on project status
- Plan, schedule and prioritise creative resource
- Negotiate rates, approve timesheets and invoices
- Implement a clear resource system that's most effective for the team
The Traffic Coordinator will have:
- 2/3 years+ experience in a similar role - resource/traffic/studio management
- The ability to pre-empt resource issues and speak with senior members of staff
- Previous experience with trafficking a fast paced and large team
- Work effectively under pressure
- Great organisation skill and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.