Head of Development
Head of Development - Integrated Digital Marketing Agency - £90,000 - 100,000 plus benefits
Head of Development - The Client
Currently working with a full service data driven marketing agency, rooted firmly in digital innovation. They are one of the biggest agency networks in the world and specialise in transforming the way brands interact with their customers through product innovation, experience design, engaging platforms and content, and VR/AR.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking for a Head of Development to take ownership over the delivery on their largest accounts, and manage the development team.
Head of Development - Your role
They are looking for a seasoned developer who has a track record of working on fast paced global accounts. You will have delivery responsibilities to execute projects on time and within budget; as well as having a strategic and client facing position as you will be the technical escalation point for their UK and European based projects.
Head of Development - Key responsibilities
* Lead the development of all digital products for some of their largest accounts.
* Manage a team of Front End and Full Stack Developers
* Make decisions on technical architecture for all technical projects
* Be the technical escalation point for all client queries
* Keep abreast of latest development technologies and integrate into existing processes and development life-cycles
* Appreciation of the need to deliver features for business benefit against the risk of accumulating technical debt
* Ability to explain a technical solution in a non-technical way to all stakeholders
Head of Development - Key Skills
* Proven record of developing high-quality software design and architecture
* Demonstrable experience working with c-level stakeholders
* Team leader able to manager of multiple development teams/projects
* Experience with developing mobile optimized websites and apps
* Ability to spot ways to increase efficiencies
* Experience using AEM and Adobe Target is highly desirable
* Experience in databases such as mongodb, nosql, mysql
* Experience in using JS frameworks such as React, Vue, or Angular.
* Analytical and data-driven - back up decisions with hard facts, stats and numbers
* Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
* Keen to take responsibility and 'own' projects
In return, you'll gain exposure to the latest technology on cutting edge and award winning projects. You will have the autonomy to direct the full technology strategy for the business and drive forward performance.
You will receive all the usual benefits (Discretionary company bonus, Private medical, gym membership, dental insurance, etc) as well as the opportunity to really take ownership of their largest accounts and have a tangible impact on the global marketing campaigns for some of the world's biggest brands.
If you'd like to learn more, please drop me an email or apply here!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £150,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire| DD: 020 78 45 72 66- email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.