Marketing Manager – Automotive industry
Our client is more than just a leading and award-winning integrated digital agency. They’re experts in Art and Science. They blend a data-led, insight-driven approach with outstanding content to create campaigns that deliver maximum impact and help clients stay ahead of the competition. As a group they have it covered from beginning to end and across every channel.
They have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Manager to join their Client Services team. In the simplest terms, this role calls for someone to work closely with the UK dealer network of one of the nation’s largest and most successful car manufacturers, to help develop and implement local marketing strategies.
You will bring experience of Digital and Social marketing, coupled with an understanding of how to optimise strategy to deliver maximum value for the client. You’ll have knowledge of developing strategy and able to support the national dealer network in campaign delivery. Strong analytical skills and the ability to influence and overcome challenges are also essential.
What you need
- To be capable of building and maintaining strong relationships, with both the client and your colleagues
- Experience developing strategies that fully reflect client objectives
- Able to think on your feet and come up with solutions and ideas
- A calm and composed demeanour, coupled with strong presentation and communication skills
- A sense of gravitas and a sensitivity to the politics surrounding dealer and manufacturer issues
- The ability to inspire confidence in local dealers and senior management in order to influence and persuade both colleagues and clients
In return you’ll be offered an annual salary up to £37,000, plus a great benefits package.
If you think you’re the marketer we’re looking for, get in touch with me, Mark Davies, or apply below.