Senior Account Director - Brand Experience
Award winning Brand experience specialist agency in West London is looking for a creatively minded Senior Account Director to head up several accounts which span FMCG, beauty and food and drink brands.
This agency regularly win agency of the year in their category and culture is at the heart of everything they do, a very strong and tight-knit team here. They looking for someone with a proven track record in creating engaging Brand Experiences who is also passionate about creative campaigns in the experiential, PR, social and influencer space.
You will get to work alongside a dynamic team of PR and experiential experts, and be devoted to delivering content-led campaigns across digital and social platforms as part of integrated consumer campaigns, as well as working with influencers to create authentic brand assets.
You will lead and manage the brand experience account team to deliver an efficient, effective and profitable service to clients. Meet key performance goals in respect of client satisfaction, business development, profitability and staff performance.
• Day-to-day account management across some of the agency's key clients with responsibility for driving growth and profitability of accounts
• Leads account service and cross discipline agency team in developing and delivering exceptional campaigns and projects, flawlessly executed while meeting client needs
• Collaborating with our creative teams to devise and execute compelling experiential and social media campaigns
• Working with a range of influencers and bloggers to deliver authentic content and drive engagement for clients
• Developing and delivering compelling client presentations and new business presentations
• Responsibility for all campaign KPIs, ensuring that we are on track and adjusting campaign activity as required
• Actively involved in long-term Brand Development
• Demonstrates continual monitoring of progress against plan and analysis of results, taking action as necessary to ensure achievement of targets
• Demonstrates passion for the best creative product and innovation
• Supports Associate Director to create a team environment that facilitates: mutual respect and partnership across functions; quality thinking; appropriate risk taking; strong internal communications; and regular performance feedback
• In conjunction with HR, oversees recruitment, performance management, career development, employee relations and other HR matters for assigned team in accordance with agency policy and procedures
• Works with Senior Management on contractual and commercial activities
EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS:
• Experience and passion for creative brand experiences
• Exceptional client management skills – proven ability to lead a number of clients – strong communication, relationship building and budget management
• Proven results of delivering organic growth and capitalising on New Business opportunities
• Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
• Proven success in leading a multi-disciplinary team in delivering exceptional (creatively and strategically solid) work while meeting financial objectives
• Understanding of how to amplify brand experience via PR and social campaigns
APPROACH TO WORK:
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Works well under pressure, calm and focussed, not easily flustered. Able to cope with competing demands
- Able to use own initiative, proactive to the requirements of the position and beyond
- Determined, a completer/finisher who finalises all actions despite distractions
- Willing to step beyond the scope of the role for the good of the Company
- Resilient and positive.