Young social content agency based in London and LA, and Europe are looking for a senior producer.
Main Purpose and Scope of the Job
The Senior Producer role is multifaceted, being responsible for client management, creative ideation and development, and the management of client social channels.
The Senior Producer will be expected to manage projects for all clients, being the primary point of client contact on their projects. The Senior Producer will also work with and guide more junior Producers on their projects, offering support and being an example of best practice.
They will be responsible for building and maintaining timelines, SOW’s, budgets, reconciliations, third party contracts, and other project documentation.
Head of Production
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Client Pitches - Leading the creative ideation and development of client pitches. Working with the Senior Creative Producer and Leadership team to manage brainstorms and develop strategies. The Senior Producer will work with Design to create the pitch deck and be part of the pitch presentation to client.
- Agency Client Management - Working closely with the Production team to ensure the successful in time and on budget, delivery of client projects. This will involve understanding and following the company's internal processes including but not limited to timing plans, content calendars, wash up reports.
- Social Account Management - The Senior Producer will lead and develop the social media presence our clients; to help drive reach and engagement for their social channels with excellent creative and strategy.
- Social Account Management - The Senior Producer will advise at the start of projects to help set, and throughout the project, to achieve against social targets.
- Creative Feedback - The Senior Producer will be responsible for ensuring that client feedback is communicated to, and understood by Design. They will manage assets and feedback loops through ClickUp and work closely with the Head of Studio and the assigned Designer.
- Social Media Expertise - The Senior Producer will ensure they remain up to date with the new trends/behaviours on social media and translate this to various clients in a reactive and relevant way.
- Agency Production Support - The Senior Producer will be a guardian of best practice for all content produced by the agency, including but not limited to; community management, social media copywriting, script writing, short form copywriting.
- Agency Culture - The Senior Producer will embody and promote the agency Culture. They will be a welcoming and positive member of the team who acts as a mentor for all of the more junior members of the agency team. They will be a buddy for new starters, embedding them in the agency culture.
- The Senior Producer will be responsible for managing the budgets on their client projects - from initial scopes, to SOWs to reconciliations and third party costs.
- The Senior Producer will work with the Head of Production and Head of Studio to create accurate pre project estimates and scoping, to reduce overburn on client projects.
- The Senior Producer will ensure all SOWs are approved and all estimates are validated by the HoP/COO before sharing with the client.
- The Senior Producer will ensure monthly project reconciliations are run for their projects and will make the HoP and COO aware of any projects that are overburning.
- The Senior Producer will track and report all expenses associated with their projects and receive pre approval from the Leads team before spending money on the client’s behalf. After making a purchase / spend the Senior Producer will make sure all expenses are processed correctly.
- Demonstrate a commitment to promoting and helping to evolve company culture
- To constantly strive for and professional excellence and to inspire the Production team to do the same
- To continue to seek ways to innovate and improve upon our project structures and operations for the benefit of all employees and the company
Apply for Senior Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly