Our client, a strategic, creative event design + production agency, specializing in the luxury, beauty, fashion, lifestyle industries are on the lookout for a Graphic Designer to join their office based in East London. You will be part of imagining & creating beautiful environments & experiences we are also experts in special projects and programming, VIP services & experiential strategy. Working across product launches, dinners, parties and luxury experiential activity.
On a day to day you will be concentrating on the concept and design of beautiful presentations, engaging experiential interiors, floorplans, artworking & ad-hoc design work. You will have 5+ years in a similar role with a similar client base and enjoy working across both luxury and high street brands, understanding the specific nuances of each sector.
- High level of mood boarding and visual curation, a great eye and solid conceptual thinker, story-telling and understanding experiential + brands are key
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and design skills
- Create and manage suppliers to beautiful, persuasive, conceptual, and visually compelling work
- Managing own workflow and deadlines in relation to projects; must work well and collaboratively under pressure to always over deliver
- Contributing to creative and strategic discussion around new briefs and responsible contributing to the response including concept ideation, visual curation, briefing 2D/3D renders, materials, sourcing, and briefing set build teams
- Strong Adobe Suite, MS Office (our producers work regularly in PPT + Keynote) + SketchUp all essential.
- Illustration, set design, CAD and/or spatial visualisation, interior styling, Visual Merchandising experience, skill & interest a large bonus
- Spatial Design – Thorough knowledge and experience of spatial design & floorplans in event & retail space
- Budget Management – Understanding design, materials & labour pertaining to client budgets and how they directly relate to the project margin.
- You will have a keen eye for detail, great instincts, be brand ‘aware’ and be a clear communicator.
- Culturally savvy - You will be well read and interested in what is happening in the events, fashion, beauty tech, design, creative, food & drink and arts industries - instinctively knowing what’s hot and not.