Account Manager - B2B
This role will be based in Shere, Guilford. An Account Manager provides leadership on their accounts, inspiring the highest standards in all team members whilst directing the Agency’s longer term relationship with the Client. As an Account Manager you are responsible for developing strong and enduring Client relationships by acting as a partner in developing marketing strategy, adding value to the Client’s business.
We rely on you to...
- Client relationship – Key point of contact for Global and UK market clients day to day, including running regular face-to-face status meetings and taking client briefs. You will need to be able to build strong relationships with the mid level client quickly as we have a number of big exciting projects underway and upcoming!
- Creative process & creative teams – Throughout the creative process the Account Manager needs to ensure the creative teams are kept up to date with any changes or development in the brief/project, and able to debrief/brief teams effectively.
- Production – Responsible for the day to day management of the production team, timings, budgets and providing regular updates to all involved.
- Delivery of final assets – Responsible for ensuring that all final assets are delivered on time and in budget, and ensuring all final checks on copy, imagery and usage rights are made.
- Integration with other departments – Account Managers need to be the key day to day contact with all other departments such as Project Management, Creative teams, traffic and Finance.
- Responsibility for financial management – Meticulous management of financials including estimating production costs, regular WIP updates, POs and invoicing, as well as contributing to quarterly revenue forecasting
- Management – you will be responsible for the direct management and nurturing of juniors
To succeed you will need:
- B2B experience
- Tech experience is an advantage, but not essential
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of working with copy and design teams, writing briefs and checking work
- A great team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a passion for marketing
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Able to work under pressure
On a personal level we will expect you to uphold our five values. It’s not a set of rules, but it is a set of beliefs about how we go about our daily lives that we think helps set expectations of the kind of folk we look for.
- Divine Discontent: We always seek the less ordinary
- Relentless Curiosity: Just try it
- Adaptive Connection: Everyone matters, embrace difference
- Pervasive Creativity: Put creativity first
- Eternal Craft: Care about every detail