CRM/Digital Account Director - 3 month Contract July-Oct
The role is a challenging and varied position working on a well-known automotive UK account. You will need to be a progressive lateral thinker who can work with a healthy degree of autonomy to sustain and grow core client relationships. You’ll value establishing a partnership approach to the client's business and will endeavour to surpass client expectations.
The client is one of the agency's longest standing & largest clients, it’s been with them for 15 years and has evolved from being a direct only account to a fully integrated account covering: digital, CRM, tactical ATL, experiential, dealer comms and content. They are the lead strategic agency in the UK.
As an Account Director, you will:
- Be responsible for the planning, development and output of the annual plan for CRM and digital activity.
- Be the key client contact for the UK CRM and Digital leads and be responsible for the day-to-day ownership, development and nurturing of these relationships.
- Be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of creative campaigns and BAU activities.
- Prioritise initiatives in-line with the client's overall marketing objectives.
- Identify opportunities for campaign and project strategy development, working closely with the planner resource, and proactively driving these internally and presenting them to the client.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as data strategists, digital & UX SME’s and the client's partner agencies to ensure briefs are being considered laterally and are integrated.
- Directly line manager an AM and AE and be responsible for their ongoing learning and development.
- Support the BL and AD with the managing, developing and day-to-day pastoral care of the client account team including training and development, implementing account processes and boosting team morale.
- Own the management of the client budget and reconciliation of projects
It would be great if you have:
- Demonstrable experience with CRM and a confidence as a digital practitioner.
- Experience of working with data, comms planning, creative and production.
- Proven experience in being able to think strategically and laterally.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience with managing people.
- Experience working with an automotive brand (advantageous, not essential).
This agency has a fantastic reputation and is one of the most desirable places to work. The account management team is full of people who are passionate about what they do and make things happen. As an agency, they are driven by re-framing brands for an ever-changing modern world which they do by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It's a more progressive, effective way of working and they are looking for an AD with a similar mindset.
If you are an Account Director with excellent CRM/direct marketing experience, experienced working closely with data to inform and create targeted and relevant communications to customers, then send us your CV today. This is a 3 month contract paying around £250 a day and you need to be available to start on 1st July.
Apply for CRM/Digital Account Director - 3 month Contract July-Oct
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly