Major Players is working with an award winning, creative agency. We are looking for an experienced Resource Manager.
- Working across the entire agency you will be tasked with managing all resources efficiently, across their entire creative department
- Maintain strong working relationship with the Creative Director and managing the Head of Art workload
- Liaising closely with all Creative Directors regarding the projects of creative teams
- Running weekly creative workload status meetings with all creative/digital producers
- Ability to match Creatives against projects
- Responsible for all holiday approvals and tracking sickness, within both departments
- Attend to permanent hire requests and liaise with recruiters on finding the right candidates.
What do you need to have?
- 4 years in similar role at Creative Agency
- Experience managing resource for creative teams
- Excellence in interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated, hard working, well organised, and resilient to ever-changing timelines,
- requests, and deliverables
- Be a team player, approachable and always looks for and presents a solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a world class agency. If you're interested please get in touch and drop me a CV by applying below.
Apply for Resource Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly