Paid Social Manager
Paid Social Manager - Marketing & Branding Agency - London
Up to £45,000
Our client is an independent creative agency connecting ideas, brands and culture. A challenger agency that provokes thought with creativity. They provide some of the world's biggest brands with integrated services such as PR, Social Media, Branding, Events, and Content Marketing across the world. Having seen exceptional growth over the past two years, our client is now looking for a Paid Social Manager to join the Social team to deliver strategic and hands-on campaigns across the main social media channels.
We're looking for an established Paid Social Specialist to bring their ideas, glowing planning skills, and burning desire to combine efficiency & effectiveness to this growing team. Further responsibilities include:
- Helping to forge the best distribution strategies across owned, earned and paid channels.
- Planning, executing, optimising and reporting on best-in-class paid social media campaigns
- Working across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn (Weibo and Wechat ideal but not essential)
- Having a good understanding of Google analytics and other web analytics packages
- Having experience on other paid channels, including PPC and display
- Collaborating and supporting the delivery of paid social media measurement frameworks and KPIs.
- Reporting onto senior stakeholders and clients
- Optimising ROI and deliver best value for your clients
- 2-4 years' experience in generating & executing paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Passion & knowledge of the digital & social space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective and pragmatic negotiation skills
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, MS-office, especially PowerPoint & Excel
- Highly organised and effective
- Ruthless attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders consecutively
- Be confident in presenting to senior stakeholders
- Social listening tools are a bonus
If you want to work with a talented team, in a collaborative and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Marta Canga Roza" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Marta Canga Roza | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly !