A great opportunity is now available for a confident and self driven sales person to join our growing business division.
Job DescriptionAs part of the Paid Content Team within the Energy and Environment Division, you’ll be responsible for developing new subscriptions to a portfolio of products which include:
- ENDS Report
- ENDS Europe
- ENDS Waste and Bioenergy
- ENDS Compliance Manager
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a sales background, or looking to transition into sales, with the ability to plan, execute and monitor sales campaigns across print and electronic media.
As a Sales Executive you will have responsibility for maximising the volume, revenue and yield of sales of ENDS' paid content services. This will involve sourcing new business using a combination of following up on free trials, handling inbound queries and attending industry events.
You will have full ownership of the products’ performance, allowing you to grow and develop as the products do. As such, you will need to be focused, enthusiastic, and fully competent to take on the task at hand.
We’re looking for someone who is able to demonstrate the following, in order to be successful in this role:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong sales and negotiation skills are essential
- Demonstrate a strong understanding or keen interest in the market
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- To be able to show initiative and work proactively as an individual
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Enthusiasm and commitment
We are offering a competitive salary that is in line with your experience. You will also earn uncapped commission, so the sky’s the limit when it comes to your potential earnings.
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Your next steps may include more senior roles such as Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Director and Sales Manager.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit your lifestyle
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!