SOCIAL & DIGITAL Account Handling Roles - ALL LEVELS!
Our client is an independent agency based in the heart of Soho in London and they are on the look out for Account Managers, Senior Account Managers, Account Directors and Senior Account Directors from a pure SOCIAL background. They have openings across a range of clients which span desirable sectors - luxury, beauty, sport, fashion, technology and beverages.
The agency specialises in word of mouth marketing as creating ideas that get people talking, sharing and participating in a brand. Social has facilitated this and most of the work is in this space with the creative outputs being largely video.
Account handlers need to be able to flex into strategic thinking as there isn’t a planning or traditional creative department. The Insight team use research (social listening, desk, trends etc) to develop insights and then it is down to everyone to define concepts and create and craft the ideas that become the propositions for clients.
- An understanding of digital, social media and word of mouth is essential; how it works and the extent to which consumer conversation impacts major brands
- A strong background of account management ideally within a digital & social environment
- Experience of working with blue chip organisations and of managing an international client base
- Experience managing a team effectively to achieve results from all levels
- Able to effectively manage client relationships while delivering projects to the highest standard, on time and to budget
- The ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Able to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for detail
- Flexibility to travel internationally
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The agency has an unpretentious, inclusive, friendly and open culture. The offices are informal and vibrant with a large kitchen and break out area and plenty of meeting spaces to exchange ideas and work in groups. Everyone has a desk on the floor above and the atmosphere is buzzy and warm.
All the client service people at Account Director and above have been promoted internally and the turnover is impressively low.
If this sounds like you, send your CV to us today and let's have a chat. We have a number of other digital/social account handling roles at creative agencies of all shapes and sizes.