Senior Marketing Exec
Job Role, Responsibilities and Duties
- Own the creation and production of internal communications (e.g. newsletters, internal screens) including copywriting, news sourcing, image/asset collection.
- Own the creation and production of specific external communications:
- Update Company’s website on a weekly basis with news, campaigns etc.
- Generate content for all social media platforms e.g. tweets, stats, images, gifs, short video
- Produce monthly newsletter
- Create content for annual desktop calendar, distributed to agency partners and clients
- Create and maintain an annual content strategy, designed to grow audiences of website, newsletter and all social platforms.
- Produce quarterly analytics reports on above platforms, including audience growth and content analysis.
- Support production of ad-hoc marketing collateral e.g. idea generation, formatting of reports, image licensing, copy writing etc.
- Maintain and update the UK contacts database on a continual basis.
- Lead campaign PR efforts in association with rostered PR agency.
- Develop detailed understanding of OOH industry and wider media industry, including regular reading of trade publications.
- Develop detailed understating of the company’s key target clients and integrate this knowledge into all communication plans.
- Contribute ideas to annual marketing strategy and delivery plan.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 1 years experience working in a marketing role
- A creative thinker who’s not afraid to get involved with the detail/admin side of projects
- Must have excellent working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written English and ability to articulate in succinct, creative, and engaging manner
- Good understanding of social media platforms, especially Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive and independent - takes ownership of initiatives and projects
- Builds strong internal and external relationships across all levels
- Builds a positive and credible personal reputation representative of Kinetic values
- Supportive and always looking to go the extra mile
- Diplomatic and strong team player – looks to help others in team and across the wider business
- Approachable and outward-looking
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite beneficial
- Photography experience beneficial
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com, for more information please call Nicola on 07766918 444
Apply for Senior Marketing Exec
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly