Business Development Manager
We are an established International Video Publisher based in North London with offices in Germany and the USA. We work with leading global brands, helping corporate clients thought lead via digital video content that is distributed globally across established media platforms.
Working in partnership with leading International platforms such as CNN, BBC Worldwide, The Telegraph, Bloomberg and many more recognised titles around the world.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Business Development Manager, to come and join our growing International Division.
You'll be presenting the opportunity to blue chip clients offering them the chance to be a thought leader across a range of key topics within campaigns on these global platforms. The ideal candidate will need to be confident and determined in approaching and pitching senior level executives to generate new business.
The ideal candidate must possess highly developed boardroom level communication skills, the ability to research, learn and understand industry specific issues, a highly organised approach to developing partnerships and a strong interest in news and current affairs.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals that are looking for their big break with a desire to earn and be part of an ambitious organisation. We invest heavily in all our staff to take their sales skills to the next level.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Generating new business on exciting campaigns
- Executing the full sales lifecycle; from opening a dialogue with CEOs and MDs of blue-chip companies through to negotiation and successful close
- Working to targets, in a competitive sales environment
- Open and close deals over the phone
- Managing your pipeline and new prospects
- Selling video content & marketing solutions to UK & international business (b2b & b2c)
Experience & Skills
The BDM will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous B2B sales experience: (minimum of 3 years), ideally within media, conferences, video, publishing, exhibitions, sponsorship or recruitment.
- Objection handling negotiation and closing
- Can demonstrate an ability to fully mange the sales cycle for deals of £20k+
- Polished written, telephone, and face-to-face communication skills
- The ability to confidentially converse with C-suite and Director level
- The ability to utilise internet research tools to gather information on your prospects
- A pro-active and tenacious attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Understanding of market forces within market sectors including public and private sector pressures and general political implications
If you feel you are a right fit for the role and would like to find out more about this position, please submit your application.
Basic 30-35k (dependent on experience) with an OTE of 100K, Uncapped commission Benefits: Competitive and attractive commission structure, on going award-winning training and support.