Interim Digital Marketing Executive
My client who is one of the top 5 employers in Coventry requires an immediately available Interim Digital Marketing Executive for 3- 6 months to provide some additional support in a particular busy period for the business.
Reporting into the Head of Digital this Interim Digital Marketing Executive role will support the Head of Digital to implement and measure digital campaigns, report on web traffic and increased conversions and assist in planning user journeys across their digital channels and work on the business website to improve content and conversion.
The ideal candidate will have experience of implementing digital campaigns both in the UK and overseas and be able to plan and evaluate digital campaigns using analysis tools to produce reports and provide training where needed. You will be involved in implementing all PPC activity, use SEO reporting tools to identify weaknesses and implement solutions and create user journeys to drive traffic to the website measuring and evaluating success. You will work with key stakeholders to adapt a range of marketing campaigns aswell as offering recommendations for new material.
The successful candidate for this Interim Digital Marketing Executive will be ideally:
- Educated to a graduate level
- Able to lead digital campaign activities
- Be able to implement and track digital campaigns
- Have the ability to manage and run PPC campaigns, manage a budget and have experience of SEO & Google Analytics
- Excellent copywriting and campaign planning skills
- A good team player and able to fit in and work at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills, a problem solver, a good understanding of web and digital analytics and the ability to report on campaigns
If this Interim Digital Marketing Executive sounds of interest and you are available immediately and live in one of the following locations then please let me know: Rugby, Leicester, Nuneaton, Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, Hinckley, Northampton, Birmingham