Major Players are working with a top entertainment brand, who are looking for a Resource Manager to join their growing team in West London. The role will be super fast paced, working closely with the creative team to streamline the studio workflow.
The Resource manager will:
- Use your knowledge to put the right people on the right jobs according to their skillset/abilities and ensuring consistency of resource
- Have a good understanding of production projects and providing resource required to support internal teams
- Liaise with head of departments to tailor resource needs to changing workflow
- Negotiate rates, approve timesheets and invoices
- Implement a clear resource system that's most effective for the team
The Resource Manager will have:
- 5 years+ experience in a similar role - resource/traffic/studio role
- Experience working in established agency
- The ability to pre-empt resource issues and speak with senior members of staff
- Previous experience with trafficking a fast paced and large team
- Work effectively under pressure
- Great organisation skill and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.