Reaching out to all accomplished Product owners, Gemini People are currently working with one of the UK’s most successful independent social businesses. Due to the successful expansion within their operations division they are now actively seeking a talented Product Owner to join their fantastic product team.
As a Product Owner you will play a critical role in delivering an updated range of high quality products that support the delivery of both new customer service processes and a newly agreed technical roadmap.
You will need to work closely with colleagues in the process review, IT architecture and development teams.
The successful candidates will possess:
- Experience of working within a digital product delivery environment.
- Knowledge of working in a software development environment – delivering cross-functional customer facing products.
- The capability to acquire in depth knowledge of business processes and systems.
- Strong engagement skills, able to interact in a clear, sensitive but persuasive manner - high level influencing skills.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and an analytical mind-set.
- The ability to self-manage goals, targets and outputs.
- A sound grasp of project management techniques.
In addition to their support and training, the successful candidate will have access to their full suite of benefits including 26 days holiday rising to 31 days with length of service, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme, Healthcare, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.