Digital Lead – Award-winning South-West London agency
Digital Lead – Award-winning South-West London agency – to £40k
With a host of new business wins and an impressive list of clients, this boutique agency has recently been voted Number One in its field.
Now the team is seeking a DIGITAL LEAD to take charge of its digital output.
This is a multi-award-winning agency based in South-West London. Clients are mostly blue chips plus smaller, fast-growing startup-style clients. The agency culture is performance driven, meritocratic and dynamic. Bright sparks can progress quickly and pay rises, bonuses and promotion are there for the taking by ambitious individuals.
The agency wishes to grow its digital business and is now seeking a new Digital Lead to replace the outgoing Head of Digital.
The agency’s digital output
Most of the agency’s current digital communications are email / eCRM, social, online ads and microsites with some website builds.
The Digital Lead role
The new Digital Lead role is not a senior appointment but a much more ‘hands on’ position so good project management skills are vital.
The agency is looking for an exceptionally talented and driven Digital Lead with a minimum of 5+ years’ agency experience. You will be a multi-tasker with the ability to bring entrepreneurial energy to the team and always be looking for ways to make things better, both with clients and internally.
The right candidate will:
Be a real people and sales / BDM person
- Magnetic with clients and prospects, independently able to bring and generate new digital business for the agency by virtue of their passion, portfolio, skill set and personal connections
Be able to think, create and do in equal measure
- The ability to review clients’ digital and social activity in order to generate and sell in new ideas and strategies that add value and create revenue
- The experience and ability to produce and present sound digital and social proposals independently, including project plans, timings, costs and strong rationales
- Ability to prepare and brief technical build specifications, with a good knowledge of plugins!
- Strong digital project management experience and ability, including account team, creative and production liaison
- Some front-end (HTML) coding ability so that outsourced code can be checked and occasional troubleshooting can be progressed in house
- Be highly self-motivated and self-starting, with bags of initiative, dynamism and entrepreneurial energy. Your genuine will to grow and win clients and will be rewarded as a result
- The agency would like the Digital Lead to proactively build the agency’s digital business, to ‘head up’ all things digital and eventually build a strong internal team.
Remuneration and benefits
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience. The role is permanent with 31 days’ holiday pa inc Bank Holidays, twice-yearly appraisals and workplace pension.
Softer benefits include working in a great team at an agency with a collaborative, meritocratic culture, with plenty of socials and extra holiday for 2+ years of service.
Exciting agency, superb opportunity - Digital Leads, please send us your CV today.