Technical AV Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Technical AV Project Manager for a Premier (Mid-sized) Events Agency South of the River! The Agency specialises in delivering a wide range of very high quality and creative events with great attention to detail, when it comes to technical design specification.
The events that they produce range from Conferences, Awards Evenings, Brand Experiences, Fashion Shows and more.
In this particular role, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the production team to provide quotes on technical specifications
- Coordinating with stakeholders in technical, production and operations teams regarding equipment and crew resourcing
- Vendor / supplier management (at meetings and over the phone)
- Managing event budgets
- Live events project management experience
- Excellent technical understanding of audio visual equipment
- Brilliant client management skills
- Experience of working with: media servers, LED displays, array processing, video processing systems and d&b audiotechnik
- Knowledge and experience with R2 database software, Vectorworks & AutoCAD and rigging and power generation systems are also definitely useful
Company Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary
- Matched Pension (at up to 4%)
- Early Friday Drinks at 4.30 pm and Office Socials
- Phone and Laptop
- 20 days annual leave, with increases in annual allowance depending on length of service (up to 30 days)
- Days off in lieu
- Over-time pay for onsite work
- Eye care plan
Please apply immediately with a Cover Note or a CV if interested in this role!