Senior Account Manager
An amazing Senior Account Manager role at an integrated London agency working with a flagship car brand.
The Great & The Good are looking for a proven Account Manager perhaps ready to step up to a Senior Account Manager role. You will be joining an established London agency who enjoy fantastic relationships with a number of high profile brands. In particular, this client has worked closely with the agency for a number of years enabling everybody to build a mutual trust and a respect for what each other does. The upshot is work that works and strong relationship.
The role will therefore allow you to:
- Work across both national and local campaigns
- Build on your experience of digital, advertising, print and email campaigns
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
Having already been a Senior Account Manager (or very strong Account Manager) in a creative agency you will have shown your ability to:
- Translate client needs into clear, concise briefs
- Build exceptional relationships
- Multi-task effectively to ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget
- Write copy for emails, etc
- Be part of a tight-knit, proactive team
Most Account Managers we talk with are asking for similar experiences from their next agency: the opportunity to be recognised, a supportive environment, well-known clients, award-winning work. This London agency offers all of this as well as a sensible work:life balance.
For more information about this Senior Account Manager role, please get in touch with David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly