Strategy Director/Head of Strategy, £100K+ benefits
Creative Advertising Agency - Dublin role
Senior Strategic (Strategy Director/Head of strategy) opening to lead the planning function of an Irish Advertising Agency that has a deep digital DNA. This is a leading role at a top tier, creatively awarded agency that is bred to unlock brand growth across the entire customer journey, through a combination of creativity and performance, science and art.
This approach has led to ground-breaking work, never just a piece of advertising, but a dialogue. Dialogue's which has transformed their clients' businesses and gone on to win numerous creative and effectiveness awards.
Built to provide a range of services, from planning and strategy to creative, social and search, and tech development, delivering truly modern advertising to their clients; from Broadcast to content publishing models, all underpinned by data and insights.
Essential candidate experience:
- A strong creative portfolio and proven track record in a strategy department in a creative agency, developing and shaping dramatic and emotive big ideas, and successfully selling these into clients.
- Strong understanding of Brand, Advertising, Digital and Social comms. (Not a pure play specialist)
- Deep understanding of behavioural economics
- Strong new business track record
- Team leadership experience
- A team player, no solo runners
- A passion for the transformative impact of innovation and digital comms, platforms and technologies, across the entire customer journey.
As the Strategic lead you'll be able to build and develop a bespoke planning team around the T-shaped skills of its individuals and sit on the agency’s leadership management team, shaping and delivering agency strategy.
This agency is in Dublin, and this is a full time position in Dublin.
Please be aware a significant amount of UK/European Advertising and/or Creative Digital Agency experience is required for this role.
Unfortunately due to volumes of applications we are only able to respond to applications that meet the essential candidate experience.