Digital Marketing Executive - website and conversion rate optimisation
Our client is a leading martech business that specialises in digital personalisation within the B2B environment.
With their award winning SaaS technology they are able to personalise any B2B website, ensuring that content is tailored to each audience and delivers vastly superior return on engagement.
Established only three years ago this business has taken the market by storm and currently working with some of the biggest as well as bespoke brands in the world. Delivering unbelievable results for their clients.
Its due to this rapid success that our client is now seeking a confident Digital Marketing Specialist with experience in website design and conversion rate optimisation, to join the digital team and be the lynch pin between the client and the strategy team.
The successful Digital Marketing Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager will take a lead role in advising and guiding clients to success, acting as an internal consultant for the wide-ranging customer base.
You will be able to take technical website concepts and terminology, articulating into digestible business messages, in the relevant language relating to each client’s industry. An ability to understand the website strategy and goals of each client will be essential, and experience of working with websites across a variety of sectors will be advantageous.
To give you a snapshot of some of the key skills required please see below:
- Experience of working in the field of digital marketing, website design and conversion rate optimisation
- Solid understanding of conversion rate optimisation and website personalisation
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Moz etc)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience of working with clients, managing expectations and working to deadlines and deliverables
- Experience of presenting face to face and in written form to senior stakeholders
As this business is exploding across the sector this is a fantastic opportunity for you to be a key influencer within the organisation. Therefore, you could be a rising star or someone who is already at Digital Marketing Manager level.
In return of your experience as Digital Marketing Specialist / Digital Marketing Manager our client offers a broad salary banding so not to alienate all levels of talent. With this in mind we are able to offer a salary banding between £25-35k plus bonus and benefits.
To be honest I don’t think this ad really does this business or role justice but if you think you might be the Digital Marketing Specialist / Digital Marketing Manager we are seeking then drop me a line, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Once we’ve had a chance to speak, we will be able to divulge a lot more information.