UK Brand Director for Luxury Brand
This well recognised global brand is looking for a leader to take the reins and develop and implement the commercial and marketing strategy for the brand in the UK and Ireland.
With a strong presence in other markets, this role will be centred on developing the wholesale and retail activity within the UK and Ireland specifically. You will be tasked with amplifying the current strategy and working out how to best leverage the brand, maximising exposure, brand awareness and driving market share and share of voice.
You will work closely with the global HQ in line to create and deliver brand strategy for the market through local initiatives including managing the Full media, PR and communication strategy.
This is a very commercial role, so a previous role where you have been accountable for a brands turnover and net operating income is a must.
With a large team to manage (c.10 people) you will be a strong and experienced leader a with a proven track record of getting the best out of people, managing a team with vision and purpose.
Key Skills/ Background:
- Marketing, Commercial and Senior management experience within Luxury goods industry
- Proven track record of brand development in the UK and Ireland markets
- Full P&L responsibility
- Commercial awareness and strategic vision
- Creative and able to produce innovative solutions
- Accurately produce and analyse reports and documentation
- Effective leaderships skills, experience managing a large number of direct reports