Freelance Social Design Director
I am working with one of my good clients based in the hub that is Soho who focuses primarily on social and content. They work across all sectors from science documentaries, cooking programs to music videos.
They are looking for a Design Director to start next week for a few weeks:
• Type of work is predominantly social content creation
• Whiskey client (they have a shoot occurring for 6 months worth of content) so will then need to take these shots and create static, video and Story content (will be quite a lot to get through)
• Home improvement retailer client where you will be doing social content, visual guidelines creation and production of social content (includes creating assets from scratch as well as using existing imagery)
• Global Fast food company client where you will be doing video + stills (overseeing a mid-weight videographer)
• This will be a mixture of hands-on and hands off
• Knowledge of Premiere, After Effects and social design, will all be beneficial
They are a studio of 29 in an open plan studio so collaborating amongst all the teams is a big part of how they work, whether that be in the social or motion team. Great culture the team has created whilst producing brilliant work.