Our client is a leading high street retail brand looking for a Creative Lead to join their studio.
We are looking for a strong and motivational Creative Lead who will bring to life the global brand purpose through omnichannel design and execution. You will take direction from the Head of Creative, influence and motivate the team of multichannel creatives, partnering with other disciplines including Content, Copy, VM, Store Design and Marketing to create disruptive, engaging 360 consumer facing brand campaigns and communications.
This role will be responsible for conceptualising, designing and art directing creative projects through the understanding of 360 omnichannel customer journeys, touchpoints and product strategies. You will be channel agnostic in your approach and deep understand of how campaigns, and experiences live across all global platforms through a consumer and mobile first approach.
This is both a directing and hands on position responsible for the end to end creation of campaigns and experiences. You will thrive on new challenges, willing to think and work in new ways, able to present and articulate concepts clearly, communicate positively, and debate with peers and influence various stakeholders. You will work closely and collaboratively with the Head of Creative and key business stakeholders.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Lead and develop a deep understanding of the Brand Purpose and business strategies to deliver high quality campaigns and assets, promoting products whilst building the brand
- Bring the global brand strategy and positioning to life and effectively communicate this in a coherent, disruptive and distinctive way across all 360 consumer touch points
- Deliver campaigns with a strong and deep understanding of omnichannel design and how this transfers across touchpoints and platforms delivering strong, joined up and 'best in class' 360° seasonal campaigns, consumer journeys and experiences
- Motivate the team of multi-disciplined designers across projects from end to end.
- Oversee projects in addition to working hands on, nature talent creating a best in class multi channel design team
- Lead the creative development of projects, conceptualise, edit, present and influence strong ideas, influencing and managing key business stakeholders
- Partner with Content, Copy, VM, Store Design and Digital dept Leads; support in bringing to life the brands purpose through strong end to end design
- Partner with the core Digital teams to ensure creative consistency across all digital output including social, digital display and websites, understanding their product and customer focuses and guiding where local market nuances arise
- Lead and partner with the Packaging Lead to develop packaging designs in line with brand purpose; pioneering new ideas and innovation with a sustainable first approach
- A strong, confident communicator, influencer and collaborative partner who is able to build strong relationships with cross-functional business stakeholders establishing strong working relationships between the customer and brand teams supporting to deliver the brands language both internally and externally
- Champion global consistency across all global touchpoints ensuring that language is clear, compelling and that sets us aside across the globe
- Partner with external agencies to establish consistent, disruptive and striking identity and creative campaigns, internal lead for your area and brand custodian across all outputs
- Deep understanding of the Brand and the ability to translate it into design guidelines, be a champion for the brand
- An excellent team player, embodies the brand's culture, flourishes in a multicultural environment, is an good listener and interacts effectively
Experience & Skills:
- A motivational leader who is an articulate story teller, with strong presentation skills
- Proven experience working in a Senior Design role; working cross functionally within a fast-paced environment and delivering strong levels of success through design led propositions that match corporate objectives
- Strong art directional skills and proven photo shoot experience essential
- Experience of leading, nurturing and developing design individuals
- Digital Design experience and evidence of delivering strong campaigns and digital consumer experiences
- Passionate about creativity and design across multiple touchpoints
- Organised individual, evidence of working across multiple projects at one time
- Evidence of delivering strong campaigns from end to end
- Experience working cross-culturally or in a global environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills - can communicate concisely and confidently at all levels
- Strong commercial and consumer-focused driven approach to marketing/events
- Retail/Fashion/Beauty industry experience an advantage
- Abreast of current trends and competitor set
- Fluent up to date knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in particular InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly