PA/Assistant to EA of CEO & COO- leading events agency
Learn all about the world of events, design and communications in this support role working for the PA to the Group CEO and Senior Management Team. Leading creative events and communications agency!
Based in amazing offices in central London, and with a team of over 250 creative and production experts, this is an exciting and sociable place to work. As a leading independent global creative agency, they are passionate and extremely successful in delivering amazing experiential projects worldwide for their varied clients.
As support to the Group Chairman’s & COO’S PA and the Senior Management Team you will get to know everyone in the company, no day will be the same, you’ll handle diary management, expenses and travel admin and co-ordination of a huge variety of tasks, lots of internal/external liaison at senior level... no two days will be the same here!
Responsibilities will include:
- General administration and support
- Booking travel
- Expense management, timesheets
- Assist with diary management, booking meeting rooms, meeting invites
- Assist preparation of documents for meetings, organise meeting refreshments, room set up etc liaising with inhouse catering team
- Handling calls for the team
We are looking for a bright, personable, pro-active, well presented candidate, with great interpersonal skills and fab admin! You’ll have experience of diary management, managing expenses, booking travel, meeting documentation preparation and general admin support – ideally from a media/creative environment or similar. This is a visible role within the business, so you’ll have a confident approach, be comfortable working at SMT level, excellent communication skills, strong relationship building skills, super organised with a ‘can do’ friendly and approachable attitude. Excellent attention to detail is required, and also experience of dealing with or having access to confidential information. You’ll be a great multi-tasker and a great team support person, who loves being busy and is known for being a brilliant safe pair of hands!
- Previous administration experience across varied office tasks
- Good Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Articulate, friendly, approachable and strong communicator and relationship builder
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise workload, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Attentive to detail, trustworthy and reliable, able to work on own initiative and unsupervised
- Flexible attitude to work, and ability to work with a wide range of personalities
- Great relationship building skills
- Can-do attitude, team player with a good sense of humour
This is a fantastic role at one of London’s leading agencies – so if you are a great administrator or assistant looking to work in an exciting and dynamic creative environment then APPLY NOW – as looking to interview ASAP! Click“Apply” now to get your CV to us ASAP!
Apply for PA/Assistant to EA of CEO & COO- leading events agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly