Community Manager (Influencer, Social Media, Followers)
Our client is an innovative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business in London.
Community Manager will be reporting into the VP of Marketing.
You will be responsible for creating the strategy, developing the network and utilising the community to the clients advantage.
The Community Manager should help motivate customers, repeat usage, brand awareness and brand affinity.
This role will be responsible and accountable for all Influencer activity and campaigns, partnerships, brand collaborations, and paid for social media marketing.
- Grow followers and covert customers within the online community.
- Manage and work with High Visibility influencers, Key Industry Leaders and Opinion-formers to ensure regular production of world-class, engaging content.
- Developing new content franchises and campaign.
- Manage all relations within the Community. Build strong relationships with the VIPs of the Community.
- Act as a brand ambassador and voice of authority.
- Connect with influencers / followers and customers. Managing all touch points within the Community and working with Host and Content team to ensure consistency.
- Track and measure engagement, growth and conversions.
- Development - Introduce systems and software with the help of other teams to decrease manual tasks in preparation for upscale.
- Develop the global strategy for PR.
- Develop and build relationships with key Fashion media and titles.
- Create the PR playbook for other markets to follow
- Partnerships - design the partner strategy alongside the VP of Marketing to define key partners that will grow the business.
- Set-up and implement Community Strategy that aligns with the key company objectives.
- Improve and develop influencer gifting selection and purchase process.
- Work alongside Key Opinion Leaders and internal teams to create unique, highly engaging content to be used across social media accounts.
- Building relationships with followers and industry influencers.
- Work closely with tech and sales to monitor influencer campaigns in relation to sales enquiries and purchases in order to identify successful patterns and formulas.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of social platforms.
- Significant experience in searching, fostering, building and negotiating relationships outside of the organisation with a focus on Influencer, PR and, networking projects.
- Excellent management skills
- A keen eye for detail, great measurement and post campaign analysis skills.
- Experience in managing and executing PR campaigns.
- Ensuring all departments can maximise and leverage the benefit of any Community agreement.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Strong fashion and styling sense with the ability to incorporate new fashion trends. A real sense of runway looks and what trends are happening each season.
- Understanding and eye on style influencers within the industry.
- Able to work well under pressure and motivate an on-set team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management. A strategic thinker, contributing new ideas and improvements to make the team and the business great.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Community Manager (Influencer, Social Media, Followers)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly