A UX / UI Architect is needed to join a unique advertising agency based in London. Expect a global business, great benefits, ground-breaking campaigns and superb clients.
Founded in 2011, this multi-award-winning advertising business is revolutionising the traditional agency model, aiming to deliver first class work for great value and fast. With 20 offices across 4 continents, this global player delivers work across all platforms for the automotive and luxury sectors. Due to ongoing expansion they are now seeking a UX / UI Architect to join their dedicated team.
The UX/ UI Architect will be an Information Architect for navigation solutions, taxonomies, wireflows, wireframes and prototyped interactive design. You will be responsible for supporting the Senior UX Architects and Director of UX to champion the discipline with internal and client teams. You will play an active role in contributing to UX brainstorm sessions. The UX Architect will play a pivotal role in strategic planning and knowing the clients' brand and business objectives. You will also support planning sessions to help problem solve and deliver innovative/progressive ideas.
Please provide a portfolio demonstrating your experience in UX / UI with your application.
To qualify. You could be a UX / UI Architect, UX / UI Designer, User Interface Architect, User Experience Architect, UI Designer, Information Architect, UX Designer or similar, we don't mind, you just need a CV that can demonstrate:
- Solid experience gained in a UX role within an agency environment;
- Proven ability to quickly synthesise large quantities of information;
- Proficiency in one of more of the following: Sktech, OmniGaffle, Illustrator, Photoshop or Indesign;
- A working knowledge of back-end development;
- Experience of wireframes, wireflows, rapid prototyping features and information architecture;
- Experience with responsive design and interactive web technologies;
- High attention to detail with organisation skills;
- Productivity and getting the job done.
Once on-board, the UX Designer can expect a first-class agency environment offering superb benefits (25 Days Holiday, Bonuses, Pension, Life Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, ST Loan, Product Discounts and more).