Junior Resource Manager/Delivery Manager
An International Software House / Digital Agency that specialise in the delivery of mobile technology solutions are recruiting for two separate but similar roles: a Junior Resource Manager and a Junior Delivery Manager. They are a mobile technology transformation consultancy - this role is to serve with the mobile marketing division which is effectively their Digital Agency arm. They are a medium-to-large sized business with hundreds of staff and a really professional corporate working culture that's balanced with great internal social events and brilliant office perks!
For both roles you’ll sit within the division who are responsible for delivering mobile-centric digital marketing campaigns for their top-tier, large and incredibly well-known corporate clients. For both roles, having a deep interest in technology is important and an understanding of HTML5, Dreamweaver, Campaign Delivery Technology and CRM systems is very advantageous.
The person they’d be looking for in both cases will be:
- "On the ball"
- In possession of incredible stakeholder/people management skills
- Will ideally have formal project management / coordination experience a bonus (though its non-essential – but will look at previous roles for informal examples of this skill set)
Junior Resource Manager - Key Role Description / Overview:
- A middle person between clients and other third parties to gather and validate assets (design/creative/content), before these are passed to their campaign delivery team.
- They also need to effectively manage the resources they have in the team (usually campaign delivery resources) and ensure that workload is distributed appropriately
- They will need to become the master of in-bound client requests for new campaign deployment
- Traffic the flow of projects throughout the studio
For the Junior Delivery Manager - Key Role Description / Overview:
- Have ownership over the deployment of client campaigns
- Set-up and deliver multi-channel campaigns (MMS, SMS, App Push etc)
- Face-off to clients and other stakeholders in delivering client campaigns
- Gather requirements, planning projects and client workshops
- Produce weekly activity reports
- Work with the off-shore development team on new software features for clients
- Drive the progression of the existing client base and increase its exposure to other parts of our clients businesses
It’s a great opportunity so this role will move quickly, so please apply immediately (with a CV with a phone number on it) and also indicate which role you’d like to go forward for.
Apply for Junior Resource Manager/Delivery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly