Digital Campaign Manager
Digital Campaign Manager - Agency - London
Up to £40,000
We have an exciting new opportunity for a new Digital Campaign Manager to join a thriving employer brand agency in London.
They help some of the world's leading brands manage their reputations as employers, so that they can attract and retain the best people to work for them. By providing a range of services across every media and marketing channel you can imagine - which makes this role exceptionally interesting, challenging and varied!
The Campaign Management team is responsible for the delivery and measurement of advertising via a third party advertising tool. You will provide ongoing analysis of activity, leading to real insight and recommendations to optimise traffic, content and media channels within the candidate attraction market space. Further responsibilities:
* Work closely with clients and client service members to build a comprehensive measurement strategy both on a campaign by campaign basis, and for longer term ongoing reporting.
* Manage campaign data and follow up with detailed analysis and reporting, whilst measuring ROI and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Optimise future campaigns based on those findings for improved performance.
* Presenting statistics, reports and advice to clients, or client facing staff members, to assist in maintaining positive relationships.
* Other responsibilities will include day to day administration work together with maintaining and improving regular daily, weekly and monthly reports and automating where possible.
* Strong analytical skills, with experience of running, managing, analysing and reporting as well as overseeing budget, metrics, marketing spend, ROI and results on a day to day basis
* Expert knowledge of DoubleClick Campaign Manager, and familiarity with the rest of the DoubleClick stack (DBM) and Google 360 suite is essential.
* Experience of operating within tight deadlines, delivering results to plan and multi-tasking.
* Able to approach new problems in with an analytical mind-set and discover elegant and simple solutions.
* Able to carry out routine tasks with good attention to detail.
* Able to work on own initiative and collaborate with others on tasks.
If you want to work with a talented team, in a collaborative and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Marta Canga Roza" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Marta Canga Roza | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly !