Our client, a leading brand design agency with innovation and creativity at its heart, are looking for a Creative Producer/PM to join their established team.
The producer will work across a range of national and international clients on projects from strategy to film, immersive and product design. Their client list is enviable and very broad including FMCG, technology, architecture, retail and education.
They are looking for candidates with creative agency experience who are used to working in a fast paced environment. 20% of this role is Project Management, 80% is delivery.
Who are they?
This agency is committed to creativity, to progressive working relationships with clients, and openness with each other and they have a truly diverse international workforce.
This independent agency has a truly inclusive culture driven by the founders who are still very much involved in the day to day business.
Who are you?
- You act as the glue that holds our projects together
- You are efficient and methodical - planning and guiding projects processes from conception to completion
- You are collaborative, working closely with your Core Client Team to deliver great projects
- You plan your projects rigorously and lead from the middle to ensure success every time
- You are a people-person, forging good relationships internally and with our clients
- You are collaborative and a problem solver, proactively finding solutions
Your skills, knowledge & experience:
- Previous project management experience essential
- Experience of working in a creative agency is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and process-driven, with experience in working to tight project deadlines
- Demonstrates good commercial awareness and reporting skills
- Knowledge of best practices for project management - PRINCE2 certification is advantageous
- Proactive, positive attitude to finding and implementing relevant, efficient solutions
- A good working knowledge of MS Office, G-Suite and studio management systems