Trade Marketing Manager
Trade Marketing Manager - 6 month FTC , Central London, £50-£55k
About the company:
This is a luxury drinks company have a No.1 world selling spirit and a number of other world-famous brands in their collection. They are a friendly and high-performing bunch, with lots of industry knowledge between them and there is a real buzz and ambition within the business because of the potential to grow.
About the role:
Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will work on an exclusive portfolio of world-famous luxury spirits.
This is a brand new role, created as the company are fast growing and ambitious – it’s an exciting time to join and you will have plenty of opportunity to developing strategies and plans that will build the brands in the UK.
- Support Customer and sales teams, creating presentations
- Champion consumer and trade activation across all touch points (on and off -trade)
- Design and execute integrated marketing campaigns, working with internal deign teams and agencies
- Create customer tool kits for on and off-trade
- Support in implementing pricing and promotional strategies
- Manage customer account information and leverage to build customer loyalty for the brand
- Passionate about drinks (wine/spirits) and luxury brands
- Experience in trade marketing preferably within drinks (alcohol or premium) or relevant luxury sector with an on-trade equivalent (for example beauty)
- An understanding and experience with the on and off trade
- Experience implementing trade marketing disciplines
- Experience of launching a premium brand
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise
- Good at building relationships and confident communicator
Trade Marketing Manager, 6 months FTC £50-£55k
If this sounds like the perfect job for you - click apply and send your CV to me today.