Head of People
Head of People
Major Players are looking for an experienced Head of People to join a global advertising agency. A brand new role for the business, the Head of People is pivotal to driving the People team forward as well as the rest of the business.
A generalist role with an operational focus, this Head of People will be responsible for:
- Driving HR process improvement and support COO on operational optimisation across the business
- Supporting COO with office refurb
- Launch values - driving culture
- Build relationships with HQ
- Managing People team - reporting to COO on data and insights
- Service delivery
- Utilising HR system to full capacity
- Partner with the Finance Director to manage annual processes including bonus, appraisals and pay review
- Point of escalation for ER issues, providing mentoring and coaching to the People Advisor/Manager on ER issues where necessary
We're looking for candidates with previous experience in a similar role, someone who fully understands the HR world and enjoys managing/mentoring a team to achieve their best. This Head of People will need to get to know the team, assess them, understand how they work, help them grow, advise and also be approachable.
This role requires personality, someone who enjoys working with people and who thrives being a pivotal part of a business. This is a huge opportunity to really make a difference within the agency!
Your background will be within the creative industry, you will be proactive, organised, strategic and thrive being fully immersed in the business.
If you're a HR professional looking for your next challenge, please get in touch today!
Apply for Head of People
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly