Brand Manager – Beauty/Skincare
up to £45k
Our client has global reach but this role is based in central London looks after UK and European markets.
Products are sold in grocery mults and online to consumers as well as through professional channels. The UK team has a small and entrepreneurial feel.
Reporting to the UK Head of Marketing you will be responsible for helping to develop short and long-term brand strategies across a product portfolio for the UK and in collaboration with distributors across other European markets.
This role will involve a lot of trade marketing and you will be in contact with each market developing and delivering trade marketing for stores in each country.
A large part of the role is POS design and development and working with PR agencies. You will also be involved in NPD launches, and have an opportunity to travel to the European distributor markets.
This is a great opportunity to get lots of exposure to lots of marketing disciplines and be really hands on- lots of opportunities to stretch and grow.
- Responsible for POS design and development – working with distributors to ensure successful execution and launch to market
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly and annual sales and budget targets
- Budget management for Brand and A&P for all UK and EU markets
- Assess, measure, report on all off line marketing campaigns, promotions and activities against goals, translating anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations for future improvement
- Monthly business reporting to assisting planning for UK and EU markets
- Plan, develop and implement brand and sales presentation for retailers, distributors and
- PR agencies PR agency management
- Brand guardianship – ensuring tone of voice, positioning is consistent across UK and Europe
- Present initiatives to improve brand equity. Plan, organise and launch events with PR agency involvement
- Work with global team (France) to develop new product launches for the UK & Ireland
- Manage agencies
- Actively source and establish effective business relationships with internal and external parties to maintain industry knowledge, trends and potential growth strategies
- You are a proactive, self starter – happy to roll up your sleeves and take the initiative
- Proven experience developing POS and marketing materials, and managing an A&P budget
- Experience in a regional role/multiple markets
- Happy with a bit of European travel every couple of months to see distributors
- Beauty/Skin care experience is desirable but not a prerequisite for this role
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **