Join a well known financial services company as the sole designer, reporting into the bid specialist.
A large well known financial services company is looking for there next corporate designer to join the team. You will be the sole designer working across marketing and pitch work. You must come from a FS, corporate background.
The key responsibilities for the Visual Designer are:
- Taking all the text and creative brief from the Head of Bid to produce compelling, eye-catching and highly professional bid response documents. This will include the bid document itself as well as supporting collateral
- Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Design of creative collateral (such as leaflets, pop-up banners, adverts and invitations)
- Incorporate changes on documents created by an external agency into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Record and edit video including selecting program format for final output, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, adding music/voice-over for customers stories and external promotional video
- Assist in idea creation for creative briefs on large projects that will be handled externally
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations and producing all materials to a strict deadline
The successful Visual Designer will have come from a large corporate financial services company and have the following skills:
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and InDesign
- Highly creative
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Very keen eye for detail
- Skilled communicator - verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills
On offer for the chosen Visual Designer is up to £50k (for the right candidate) and the opportunity to grow and develop in the way you chose.