Senior Account Manager / Account Director Designate – Networked Agency
Senior Account Manager / Account Director Designate – Networked Agency – Central London – to £40k
This networked agency, specialising in customer acquisition and engagement, is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join the team and ideally someone who is on the cusp of becoming an Account Director.
The agency is still fairly young but with big ambitions – it already has many awards under its belt. The team is truly collaborative and takes pride in an open and nurturing approach to its staff.
The Senior Account Manager role
This position has been created due to some fantastic new wins for the agency. Reporting into a Senior Account Director and Client Services Director, the role would suit someone who is on the cusp of becoming an Account Director.
You will be working across three brands for a huge name in automotive plus a portfolio of other clients. The focus will be on CRM, content, DRTV and other integrated campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity to join an agency offering a really interesting mix of disciplines and clients.
You will be overseeing and taking ownership of several projects at the same time, as well as being proactive in looking for new opportunities.
- A minimum of two years’ CRM experience
- Strong knowledge of working with data and producing data briefs
- Background in integrated campaigns
- Sound understanding of digital campaign production and Salesforce experience would be very beneficial but not essential
- Natural relationship builder with both clients and colleagues alike
- Confident proofreader, excellent attention to detail and good communicator
- Natural passion and flair for the industry
Salary and benefits
Salary is up to £40k (dependent on experience)
Please send us your CV today to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.