CRM Marketing Manager (Minimum 3 Month Contract) – Client Side
CRM Marketing Manager - Minimum 3-month contract – Client Side – to £250 / day
We are working with a household name to find a CRM Marketing Manager to oversee the management and delivery of its CRM campaigns.
Initially a three-month ‘day rate’ contract, there is a very good chance the role will go permanent should it suit both sides.
For a permanent role, the salary would be between £40k and £55k, depending on experience.
The company is looking for either classic client-side candidates or agency-side Senior Account Managers eyeing a move to the client side. This is a rare opportunity for agency people without client-side experience to make the switch.
The company also offers a true work / life balance with no long nights and a fantastic culture. You will be working at the client’s office (25 minutes by train from London) for 2-3 days each week and spend the remainder at either their agency’s Central London office, working from home or a combination of both!
You will be delivering end-to-end CRM marketing campaigns to retain existing customers, cross-sell additional products and services, and acquire new customers. With a focus on direct-to-customer communications, this role will also ensure any cross-channel activity is integrated and a holistic cross-channel marketing plan is delivered.
The day to day
- Work with stakeholders to agree commercial requirements and brief agencies and internal teams
- Develop effective contact strategies to achieve most effective ROI
- Manage project delivery of marketing campaigns to £500k, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget
- Lead delivery of customer communications ensuring creativity, distinctiveness and consistency with the brand positioning
- Measure ROI of campaigns ensuring a continual test-and-learn approach
- Lead integrated campaigns ensuring consistency of execution and measurement across multiple channels
Requirements, skills and experience
- A demonstrable understanding of operating in a commercial business either for a blue-chip company or CRM agency
- 3+ years’ experience leading CRM campaigns in a blue-chip company or CRM agency
- Good technical knowledge of CRM and data planning
- A strong grasp of performance analytics
- Good knowledge of customer segmentation, strategies, tools and approaches
- Strong creative judgement
- Good stakeholder management to influence cross-functional partners
- A tenacious communications professional with the desire to effect a measurable ROI
- People management skills
Your CRM experience should ideally include
- Key customer journey comms (‘Welcome’, Home Move)
- Price change customer notifications
- Cross-sell campaigns
- Acquisition campaigns
- Retention / in-life communications (renewals, high-risk churn campaigns, loyalty comms)
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with CRM experience to take on a great client-side role. If that sounds like you, please send us your CV today.